Glad we could do that.
*drops mic and leaves*
*shuffles back onstage apologetically and dusts off mic*
But, seriously, if you have any hankering for space or sci-fi or what it means to be human or just want a damn good suspense novel, I highly suggest it.
This month I also read:
- Spontaneous Healing by Dr. Andrew Weil
- The Oh She Glows Cookbook by Angela Liddon
- Sandman: Seasons of Mist by Neil Gaiman
- Saga: Volume 2 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples
Soooo cooking and comics. Those go together, right? Yes. Yes, I think so.
There have also been a few reviews on BookPairing, most notably, Margaret Atwood’s stunning MaddAddam paired with some lavender, lemon, and honey biscuits. There was also some fan girling about Call the Midwife, Joseph Campbell, olive oil, and Angela Liddon over at Oh She Glows.
OH. And there was the Tucson Festival of Books which was a major book party where Chuck and I became BFFs.
I’ve been doing lots over at Food Riot. Some of my favorites this month were:
- 16 of the best Seinfeld food GIFs
- Veggies with the puuurtiest flowers
- Tips for eating up a Bountiful Basket
- Geeks in the Kitchen: Firefly Edition
I also hope you’ve been following along over at Insatiable Booksluts with our Morpheus Mondays Sandman readalong! It’s good stuff folks. And there’s a redesign up over at Insatiable, so MOAR good things. (I just want to pet it a bit.) I also should note that the redesign was released at the same time we announced Sex Month over at IB, or as we’re calling it, Literary Friction: Insatiable Booksluts Talk Sex (For Once). *cackles*
What did you read in March?