And the randomly selected winner is…
Lauren Bergman from The Hottie Harem!!!
Congratulations to Lauren and all the other Pairathon-ers out there! Some quick stats from the contest:
- There were over 120 entries for the Pairathon contest from all over the world
- I expected coffee and tea to be the most popular pairings, but didn’t realize how completely tea would TROUNCE coffee–tea wins at least two to one
- Some other fun pairings were chocolate, Poptarts, gummy bears, veggie stir fry, and homemade vegan brownies
- A lot of you are very meticulous about your reading–eating and drinking very little to save your books :D
- The water pairers were always a little apologetic, little did they know they were riding the awesome hydration train!
Thanks again to everybody who joined! I loved reading all of your entries. They’ve definitely given me inspiration for my next pairing :D
(And some of my favorite Instagrams….)
This is pretty much the perfect pairing for me. No joke. Bright sunshiny day. Some Green Flash IPA and the name of the beer cleverly matching the name of the book. #Win. From Heather on Instagram.
Saucers and stars? This one with its colors seemed too cute to pass up! From Rubi at The Den: From my life to your eyes.
Don’t you just adore that owl mug?? I wants it so bad! From Alex at Pluesch Books.
I LOVE me some Isabel Allende. With Moscato in a fancy glass? Even better! From LovelyAdri25 on Instagram.
What was your favorite pairing from the day?